Thursday, January 03, 2008
Last vacation for 2007
I'll be Away to Blaze Camp2,
4-6January
As we move on to a brand new year, leaving 2007 pretty recklessly without intonation. Another year to fulfill those resolution that we've penned down at the back of our mind. Being optimistic is what many of us are hoping for.
I had an amountful of fruitful new year celebration with my "Chill-Out khakis". Four of us on a vacation trip to a secluded area. Not in the beginning, of 'cos. We were rivered by say hundreds or thousands of corybantic crowds, making us a little too much of suffocation. Anger flushed down a couple of freaks to the state out of frustration. The whole atmosphere seems so much of a deja vu, Independence Day.
It didn't bother me much though as I don't require Anger Management session [:
Witnessing the most impressing fireworks of my lifespan, it just got me jaws-dropping and eye-popping that second. We didn't stayed that long as we've booked the blockbuster movie for this season - AVP2.
It was a let down movie, to be precised. Totally.
And yes, pictureS will be uploaded provided Twiniee` email it to me (:
I'm still cable-less. Darn.
Reminiscing 2007.







toodles ++
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Last vacation for 2007
I'll be Away to Blaze Camp2,
4-6January
As we move on to a brand new year, leaving 2007 pretty recklessly without intonation. Another year to fulfill those resolution that we've penned down at the back of our mind. Being optimistic is what many of us are hoping for.
I had an amountful of fruitful new year celebration with my "Chill-Out khakis". Four of us on a vacation trip to a secluded area. Not in the beginning, of 'cos. We were rivered by say hundreds or thousands of corybantic crowds, making us a little too much of suffocation. Anger flushed down a couple of freaks to the state out of frustration. The whole atmosphere seems so much of a deja vu, Independence Day.
It didn't bother me much though as I don't require Anger Management session [:
Witnessing the most impressing fireworks of my lifespan, it just got me jaws-dropping and eye-popping that second. We didn't stayed that long as we've booked the blockbuster movie for this season - AVP2.
It was a let down movie, to be precised. Totally.
And yes, pictureS will be uploaded provided Twiniee` email it to me (:
I'm still cable-less. Darn.
Reminiscing 2007.







toodles ++