Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Save the Earth, please.

When clouds whisper to your ears peacefully. Calling your name with the flow of the breeze. I was unintentionally seduced by it to set my feets free to the humble ground.
If I have one wish for that very day, I would wish to open my arms wide, fly to the great paint-like blue sky. I would wish to lie flat on my tummy on the fluffy clouds and look down at the hectic, urbanized world that keeps on changing to fit in the era.
If only, I could view the various countries from the top, I could witness the havoc and massive destruction human beings have done to the world. Pollution that caused serious damage to the ozone layer.
Little air-polluted base, for instance, smoke puffs out from the cigarette. It's such a turn-off.
What's more, you guys making me passive. And no, you're not doing any good to yourself either. I wanna breathe a fragrant-free fresh air. Bare in mind, we do need oxygen.
And my coughing isn't get any better.
PS: Today equals to Soccer.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 12:39:00 pm |
0 Eaters
