Thursday, February 14, 2008
It's V'day, after all.

Truancy won't hurt, once in awhile.
A new vocab I've recently imply in my-very-own dictionary.
And a night out for some night life, partying at the same time won't hurt, as well. *chuckles*
Unlike any other gurls, flower(s) isn't my cup of tea.
And chocolates, they're just simply a turn-off during V'day for me as it's a big culprit for my excessive fat-ness.
I've decided to skip the trip to Science Centre(:
It's V'day, after all.
hurhur.
Tonight, it's all about social life and meeting new mates.
I've pledged to my ownself the night before.
Instead of a formal date in a restaurant and a stroll at the park with a bouquet of gorgeous roses resting on my arms, hand in hand with the date of the day, I'll go with a different vibrant this year(:
NO sleepy mode tonight. *grins*
toodles ++
Thursday, February 14, 2008
It's V'day, after all.

Truancy won't hurt, once in awhile.
A new vocab I've recently imply in my-very-own dictionary.
And a night out for some night life, partying at the same time won't hurt, as well. *chuckles*
Unlike any other gurls, flower(s) isn't my cup of tea.
And chocolates, they're just simply a turn-off during V'day for me as it's a big culprit for my excessive fat-ness.
I've decided to skip the trip to Science Centre(:
It's V'day, after all.
hurhur.
Tonight, it's all about social life and meeting new mates.
I've pledged to my ownself the night before.
Instead of a formal date in a restaurant and a stroll at the park with a bouquet of gorgeous roses resting on my arms, hand in hand with the date of the day, I'll go with a different vibrant this year(:
NO sleepy mode tonight. *grins*
toodles ++