Thursday, February 07, 2008
Just Like Ghost-Town

CJ7 and Stephen Chow is Love(:
Happy Chinese New Year to all !
PS: I Love You, Kung Fu Dunk, 27 Dresses, Jumper, Juno, The Leap Year and most importantly,
Step Up2(showing in March) is on the list now(:
Meanwhile, I'm gonna occupy myself with all the work-load of my un-finish project and report during these festive season.
Streets seems so empty. A once crowded area now turned deeply into a "ghost-town".
It's peaceful, though.
But... What happen to the joyous season?
toodles ++
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Just Like Ghost-Town

CJ7 and Stephen Chow is Love(:
Happy Chinese New Year to all !
PS: I Love You, Kung Fu Dunk, 27 Dresses, Jumper, Juno, The Leap Year and most importantly,
Step Up2(showing in March) is on the list now(:
Meanwhile, I'm gonna occupy myself with all the work-load of my un-finish project and report during these festive season.
Streets seems so empty. A once crowded area now turned deeply into a "ghost-town".
It's peaceful, though.
But... What happen to the joyous season?
toodles ++