Friday, February 08, 2008
Last full-stop.
I'll be away this Weekends;
Volunteering with Silat Women World Open 2008,
9-10 February
Stop babbling about the fun 'cause I'll assure you that there won't be any fun this weekends.
Trust me. I'm serious now.
Best of Luck to both pumpkins for their fight tmrw afternoon(:

And an early evening jog, with two irritating-yet-adorable pumpkins of mine, really do me good.
ohh`, it's so refreshing.
With all the workload that pile up on my cranium before hand. Not to mention my grumpy mode which definitely makes me looking way aberrant the whole afternoon trying to get the report done.
Disaster awaits tmrw, the whole day(of 'cause) once I step my foot in that building. Dots.
It'll be great if I can just sit at the corner, having my favourite mocha while goggling down at the un-finish novel. A promise I pledged to myself- To finish up the novel before catching the movie.
PS: I'm done with the report on Coaching(:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 9:13:00 pm |
0 Eaters
