Tuesday, February 05, 2008
pretty Random now
| You Don't Need a Man, but You Want One! |
 You like having a guy in your life, and overall, you prefer not to be single. You won't go out with a guy out of desperation.. you rather be alone. However, when you're single, you do tend to obsess a little over dating. Because no matter how good your single life is, it's better with a great guy around. |
Perhaps?
I'll go figure. *giggles*
Just t to kill boredom, I'm down for this pretty much silly questionaire.
And to fella mates, yes. I'm thin, I guess.
You Are Very Thin |
 Your BMI is 16.2 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25
Don't lose any weight. You already are quite slender. You could even gain a few pounds if you wanted. Indulge yourself every once and a while!
Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on! |
toodles ++
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
pretty Random now
| You Don't Need a Man, but You Want One! |
 You like having a guy in your life, and overall, you prefer not to be single. You won't go out with a guy out of desperation.. you rather be alone. However, when you're single, you do tend to obsess a little over dating. Because no matter how good your single life is, it's better with a great guy around. |
Perhaps?
I'll go figure. *giggles*
Just t to kill boredom, I'm down for this pretty much silly questionaire.
And to fella mates, yes. I'm thin, I guess.
You Are Very Thin |
 Your BMI is 16.2 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25
Don't lose any weight. You already are quite slender. You could even gain a few pounds if you wanted. Indulge yourself every once and a while!
Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on! |
toodles ++