Monday, February 11, 2008
Spears piercing through.
The entire population in these little red dot grieved over that beloved nation's orang utan, named Ah Meng. People making their way to Mandai(Zoological) that saturday morning just to pay their last respect. As a member of PETA, the sudden news dismay me tremendously.
Knowing how much I adore animal, it's such a pity that I can't be there to for that solemn occasion.
Next, pretty sadden article just captured my eyes. HEART-BREAKING news
Though it's a short article, not much source seems to be disclose, tears almost come running down my extremely chubby cheeks. I held back those tears to keep for the novel I'm still goggling down at. I guess, I have to put that novel aside for tonight(?) since I have to retake that freakish easy test.
And I just can't wait for tmrw afternoon!
And the Next day!
And the Next-Next day!
hurhur.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:49:00 pm |
0 Eaters
