Saturday, February 23, 2008
Surreal Enough
Talent Quest 2008
Congrats to F10 for making to the final!
Show your support by purchasing the ticket.
DETAILS on Talent Quest
Final: 30March, Sunday.
Venue: Singapore Polytechnic Convention Centre
Time: ard 6.30pm till' 10pm
Price: $12
Show your support. Trust me, they rock your socks(:
YouthOlympicGames2010

Being part of history was unthinkable and pretty much vague to some. I was part of SG's history to be there during the final countdown of
YOG. How marvellous.
What's more interesting, I was there to run with the "
torch". Great experience.



Our leader and my Party-partner on that day, Anne(:


Dog&Bone with other Igniting the Flame runners.

Motivator GF, Erna(:

theJokers ((:
toodles ++
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Surreal Enough
Talent Quest 2008
Congrats to F10 for making to the final!
Show your support by purchasing the ticket.
DETAILS on Talent Quest
Final: 30March, Sunday.
Venue: Singapore Polytechnic Convention Centre
Time: ard 6.30pm till' 10pm
Price: $12
Show your support. Trust me, they rock your socks(:
YouthOlympicGames2010

Being part of history was unthinkable and pretty much vague to some. I was part of SG's history to be there during the final countdown of
YOG. How marvellous.
What's more interesting, I was there to run with the "
torch". Great experience.



Our leader and my Party-partner on that day, Anne(:


Dog&Bone with other Igniting the Flame runners.

Motivator GF, Erna(:

theJokers ((:
toodles ++