Saturday, March 22, 2008
Insane Mental Syndrome

I'm lost, bewildered and jeopardized.
Only God almighty knows how threatened I am that very moment when all participants came glaring furiously at the sight of my silly act. I wasn't that traumatized though 'cause they seem to make it a little more hilarious along the way of the session, I suppose. I've been trying my best trying to be optimistic though I know it's so inevitable for a downfall.
However, the nightmare won't end just here. Tomorrow will be the last straw off nothing else but a very positive thinking of getting more embarrassment act.
I'm glad that I won't be battling all these alone, at times. I've to seat for THREE test(!)
That's how I started off with my summer break. Pretty unpleasing.
It's as worst as chipping a nail. *sobsob*
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:36:00 pm |
0 Eaters
