Friday, March 28, 2008
Just like yesterday

"Teacher, teacher... I don't know how to do..."
"Teacher, why we never use that 'thing' to draw?"

Tjanting

Piles of Batik pieces from South View Pri


Those may sound more to the state of annoyance to others but obviously not me. Well, sometimes. They sounded way adorable with a mixture of sympathy look glaring directly at me.
Perhaps, I've yet to come to explore more on the 'bitterness' of being a teacher. I've gotten the 'notorious-devil' class earlier this afternoon, according to most teachers. However, they were so much different from what I've observed and heard.
Surprisingly, my rudimentary instructions could easily captured their attention. Pretty much amusing. A brand new week for next week and I'm looking forward to meet (more)new student(:
I'm starting to sound like a workaholic.
Nonetheless, I love this job. My second and most interesting job(:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:49:00 pm |
0 Eaters
