Thursday, April 03, 2008
12hrs Rendezvous
It seems short, the rendezvous.
When good things initiated, time cunningly craft those digits on the clock making the movement to appear a little much more shorter than before.
When "bad" things initiated, everything seems to move on slowly. I know, everyone encountered this at least once in their life span.
I loathe when it occur.
If only time could be freeze for that moment, I'll make it a fruitful chronicle. The fact, I'm living in a world that fantasy doesn't exist. Adults just being a little imaginative by launching the realm myth of fantasy. In an event to plot the 'creativity' in any child's mastermind.
Moments ago, I was trapped in the ardent of love being surrounded by nothing but the nature. I was captivated by the beauty around me and my sidekick agreed with my opinion too. We'll be returning to fantasy once permits.
And that 12hrs rendezvous wasn't enough(:
Adding up another 'companion' to flood my bed, making me a little space to curl my body just to lay on the bed. Thanks to who-ever-it-may-concern!

P.S. The inner claimed it was Jealousy.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:11:00 pm |
0 Eaters
