Saturday, May 17, 2008
It's Y.T.T.
Netball Friendly Match was yesterday. NDP training is today. Fitness by the Beach and Working is tomorrow.

I need more Mocha to keep my adrenaline function well through out the whole of next week.
Two conservative night was spend over at the cinema. Reasons, to keep updated and won't lost track.
It felt as it I'm trap back in the time machine without getting much updates on the real world. It doesn't really bother me much on what's the latest movie or some cool gadgets being released to hypnotized the world. What bother me most now was whether I could get enough sleep each day.
I could soundly declare for peace to my havoc mind only after the clock ticks past 2am. Which is incredibly outrageously bad for both my eyes and well-being.
Perhaps that's the ultimate reason for me being unwell, like every time, this very year.
Oh yes, it's frustrating.
I demand for more vitamins!
toodles ++
Signing off @ 2:36:00 am |
0 Eaters
