Wednesday, May 28, 2008
White Lie

Promises made that we're supposed to be pure genuine DramaQueens.
However, as human, it's natural to be unpredictable.
Everything was supposed to be as plan but our dear Amni kept on giggling as though someone tickles her real hard the moment Twiniee` Lala making her way in the eatery.
I prefer to let the pictures do all the talking now(:






It was Riniee's idea ((:

We seems to be like an attraction to the crowd when we're dine. With the consecutive giggles and ate gluttony with pride, it's the reason why they kept glancing at our table. *giggles*
I've always enjoy my day out with my babes.

Once again,
Happy Advance 18th B'day to our Princess Ariel the Mermaid!
I've always enjoy my day out with my babes.

Once again,
Happy Advance 18th B'day to our Princess Ariel the Mermaid!

Let's head to Beach again gurls this vacation break!
After I'm done with my final exam, of 'cos.
toodles ++
After I'm done with my final exam, of 'cos.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:13:00 pm |
0 Eaters
