YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
The BEST I ever get

Today mark the last day,
I'm in Fitness Training Dept.





It seems like yesterday I was a freshmen in ITE.
Loathe towards some uncivilized creatures who consistently behave like some aborigines performing some ritual acts. Days goes by and everyone act to their normal self, surprisingly.
I tried to adapt and learn in the new environment and I love it.

Circle of friends are way much better than the one I had back in high school, where each one owns the same pathetic moronic ideology. Yet, it's still couldn't be dismental.

Months spent in Fitness Dept couldn't have been more enjoyable with tonnes of opportunities, along the pavement of my journey. I've managed to achieve a couple of goals which I've set the moment I choose this path. I'm glad and proud to say that I did not let myself down.

Attachment begin some where around early July and sadly, all of us gonna part on our own ways, leading to a route where each individuals are comfortable in. Soon after, I'm sure, without realizing we'll be graduating. Perhaps a last dinner or vacation with all the pioneer batch is what I'm looking for.

FitnessTraining07`, you guys are the best I've ever had(:



Last day with our uniform on. tsktsk.



I'll be missing jokers like him. They always brighten my day(:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Anyway, I've collected the recent make-over photos.
So, to my dearest peeps whose going for this make-over, this is how it gonna looks like roughly. *chuckles*






Yaya was telling me umpteenth time that people kept on mistook me as Nurul, the Suria artiste, when they browse the album.
Oh yes, she get a couple of copies of my photos to be as a sample(:





Thursday equivalent to Tanning!



toodles ++

Signing off @ 11:51:00 pm | 0 Eaters