Thursday, July 17, 2008
Delectable

Thursday is Dress Up Day.
I'm down with Black for the theme of the day due to some personal believing. Besides, it's simple to go along with anything. *smiling away*
Colleagues and students were pretty much amazed upon seeing me in a total different attire from my daily regime. A cute student came up to me saying that I'm 'handsome'. *chuckles*
I've got the advantage to play dress up only on Thursday due to no Fitness session the entire stretch of the day.

Today was way exceptional since we're heading to Singapore Discovery Centre for Racial Harmony Celebration. The last trip I had was during the UG Conference. Which is why I got all excited again. *giggles*
Before heading back home, I make a trip to Suntec for OwnSelf-Day-Out and unintentionally bought a new tennis skirt (:
16July

My cute 'rapper'.
This is what he wore for my Fitness class.
This is what he wore for my Fitness class.
We had a mini games session right after our warm up routines. Gyms session had been switched back to school due to time consuming. So, I planned out some games session to avoid boredom from daily exercise regime.
Two of my gurls decided to play badminton while others rushed to the uneven field, waiting for me to blow the whistle for mini soccer match. It's been awhile since I kicked some balls (:
We played for full 1hour under the scorching-furious sun.
It was my NDP training that night and it must have been the most frustrating I've ever encountered. Apart from that, I've noticed something which I thought it would definitely be. It's all excitement that I've got that very night. *winkwinks*
15July

I was over at Lim Chu Kang for some on site training to check on the students whose doing their attachment there. It was my very first trip to a nursery.
I've never been a big fan of plants though certain flowers could be of my favourites. I've started taking up some knowledge in plantation after being places as one of the Horticulture teacher in-charge. It was way much different from Fitness. *chuckles*



The place was so secluded and man-power isn't much. Though there's too much workloads to finish up. And seeing at the rate they're doing, I think it gonna take decades to reach their target.

Initially, this got to be my favourite duty by helping the students.

I'm still not done with the powerpoint slides.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 9:17:00 am |
0 Eaters
