Sunday, July 20, 2008
FAKE

Those huge amount of foundation and powder got me look like one lobster. Series of unspeakable redundant grumpiness expression was drawn across my face. The whole idea of doing martial art with thick thick thick make-ups just a turn off to me.
I've never been a big fan of make-up as personal perception. Lip gloss are exceptional.
Episodes of the acne breakout would be a definite agreement. It's inevitable.
My rough and uneven surface of skin was layered with thick foundations to hide the complexion. I try to keep myself still and refrain from wiping it off until the shows end.
Despite those little drizzles, we've performed to impress the crowd. We've left with a total of 2 weeks before the actual show being broadcast. Oh yes, I want my weekends back. *grins*
Twiniee` and me was entirely cam-whoring the whole afternoon, Wei Jun was our photography voluntarily. He wasn't complaining instead he kept on snapping whenever we posed redundantly. *giggles*




toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:32:00 am |
0 Eaters
