Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Feast Test
I ditched sch/work for some feast session to satisfy the grizzly bear in me. Pardon me, I'm aware that it's not the seventh month(Hungry Ghost Festival) just yet. Initially, I self-declare as one. *chuckles*
The actual fact, I'm down with some unconditional tummy cramps. Thanks to PMS.
Rare occasion indeed for me to get an MC for sucha little annoyance. Ohh` yes.
Ways to detect Princess' PMS mode:
1) BINGE episode;
Eat a lot like being possessed by HungryGhost !
2) Having weird and out-of-mind kinda conversation;
Worst than usual ((:
3) Weird cravings;
Vegetarian Lasagna, pls?
4) Traumatize Syndrome;
Fatness-ism
5) Randomness;
Like now? Hurhur.
1) BINGE episode;
Eat a lot like being possessed by HungryGhost !
2) Having weird and out-of-mind kinda conversation;
Worst than usual ((:
3) Weird cravings;
Vegetarian Lasagna, pls?
4) Traumatize Syndrome;
Fatness-ism
5) Randomness;
Like now? Hurhur.
Mommykins was extremely on her envy mode when she found out the mini feast session. I know you're jealous with the waffles and pizza, Mom. Stop denying!
*winks*
Thanks for the treat ((:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:29:00 pm |
0 Eaters
