Sunday, July 27, 2008
Glued with Smokes
For once, I thought I lost my ability in sketching and shading.
Cyber has got me carried away and neglect the beauty of a pencil and sketchbook. Indeed, I really miss nature which could succumb to despair. With tonnes of workloads, I soon near to the brink of losing sense of freedom as a normal teen.
That's how workaholic I am at times.

I've decided to sit near the shore and snatched the sketchbook so I could fulfill my own desire. My mind seems a little blank, nothing seems to inspire me. I was staring aimlessly for at least 5minutes trying hard to squeeze my brain.
By then, it's almost sunset with perfect crimson painted across the sky. It got me fascinated and the 2B pencil danced, following the momentum of my delicate fingers on the sketchbook.
Those bumpy surfaces of the rock we seated by the shore doesn't seem to stop me from lying facing the sky, to eye-hunting for stars. Knowing the ultimate fact that shooting stars would only appear once every blue moon, I was still as persistent as ever. Believing that it'll appear right before my eyes.
I'm not that desperate, though.
I just hope that I could make a decent wish (:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:40:00 pm |
0 Eaters
