Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Glum Grumpy

For the first time ever in a record, I was all moody with my morning Fitness class. My attendance list was vandalized by one of the most selfish student I've ever came across with. Knowing that I'm gonna give punishment not only to the culprit but the whole class too, he still stood upright and pretends he's innocent.
I dragged the whole two blocks of that Fitness session in order to make _____ declare his misdeeds. After making everyone in the class to write what he wrote in the attendance list, still in denial. I was all pissed off as I've been reminding the class that I won't punish them to great extent.

So I said, "FIVE rounds around the canal please"
It took them around an hour just to complete the third round and by then, I've got two injured students. Arms drained with blood, deep cut.
Ohh` yes. It's more to slit their arms.
That very moment was like a mayhem, thinking that I might be in huge trouble. I was released by one of the HODs after knowing the whole scenario. I was told that ____ has always been a big time troublemaker.

Another incident which makes me way grumpy on a very rare Tuesday was _____. Occasional knocking on my office just got my colleague pissed off. Her intention was kind. All she wanted was attention, that's what running across my mind. Bundle of High School Musical stickers was what she wanted to give me. Now, my notebook been covered with pathetic HSM stickers.
*eyes rolling in disbelief*
Joke of the day from Reynard upon seeing my acne breakout;
"Are you on Steroids, Fieza?"
"Are you on Steroids, Fieza?"
toodles ++
Signing off @ 1:14:00 pm |
0 Eaters
