YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Monday, July 14, 2008
My Turn, Now.

Back when I was a little gurl, I look at teachers as Angels.
People whom many look up to. Never once cross my fragile cranium that I'll be a teacher one fine day. *grins*

The fact that some teachers really put their passion into the job.
Some even go against all odds just to give the best for their students. We all know that teachers are just like our parents. Well, sort of.

Taking this great responsibility to handle bunch of students isn't easy as you see. They'll be under your care once they're in school. Well being is on the top notch.

As indicated on the schedule, Monday is Fitness&Health over in various gym under SSC. My group was labeled as Bedok. It was an eye opener as we've reached which exceeds the time limit. There wasn't much time and after checking my watch, we only left with pathetic half an hour of working out session.

Public seems a little bewildered the moment I brought my students in. Giving me the impression of can-you-handle-them. *insert idiotic face*

I've to send ____ home since there's some communication break down which leads to confusion. The taxi driver was being kind enough for not charging me quite costly. Is it because of I'm with a special person? Was that sign of sympathy?

Somehow, I was grinning away after sending ____ back safety to her sister. Despite knowing that I have to travel back from Marine Parade. Perhaps, I was so touched when ____ thank me. Something special came out from her.





toodles ++

Signing off @ 9:50:00 pm | 0 Eaters