Wednesday, July 02, 2008
NO popcorn
Yesterday

Today

What's next?
TWO awesome MUST WATCH movies, I caught at last. It's utterly undying for.
Along with cuppa Mocha, it's epicurean enough to me(:
Since I'm technically skint, it's a pleasure and soon it turns into satisfaction.
I really need those 'relaxation' to ease my pathetically-killer-hectic week, full of workload.
I started to loathe Thursday & Saturday, for now.
NDP training sucks big time, I swear.
I must have been crazy to actually get myself participated in this year's NDP celebration. On top of that, there's tonnes of commitment.
Now, what should I wear tmrw since there's no FitnessHealth session?
Hmm...
toodles ++
Along with cuppa Mocha, it's epicurean enough to me(:
Since I'm technically skint, it's a pleasure and soon it turns into satisfaction.
I really need those 'relaxation' to ease my pathetically-killer-hectic week, full of workload.
I started to loathe Thursday & Saturday, for now.
NDP training sucks big time, I swear.
I must have been crazy to actually get myself participated in this year's NDP celebration. On top of that, there's tonnes of commitment.
Now, what should I wear tmrw since there's no FitnessHealth session?
Hmm...
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:22:00 pm |
0 Eaters
