Sunday, July 13, 2008
Perhaps, I'll consider

New friend found, Alvin.
Taking the role of a zombie, I woke up at 3am. Daddykin drove me down to ECP and thank goodness, I was early. *grins*
The whole idea of being a loner soon diminished upon seeing my juniors gathering in a corner. In fact, they were shocked to see me for the international event all alone.
Sunday seems to be my Pig Out-Binge Out Day.
I ate like a hungry pig and forage for some goodies like a grizzly bear. Breakfast must be the culprit. *insert idiotic face*

Cheering was what I did to motivate most of the athletes and initially I tire myself out. Eyes were being extra hardworking by doing some observation, scanning on some hot guys with nice ass.
Oops! *covering lips with both hands*
Well, that wasn't the whole intention of getting myself as part of the prestigious event. I wasn't chasing after some pathetic CIP hours either, like most of the volunteers.
Weather seems pretty perfect in the beginning. However, right after our lunch, clouds just have to spoil the whole sense of beauty. Despite the heavy downpour, athletes were being motivated to complete the race. None of them step forward and call it quit. With a translucent-cheap-tear able poncho, it didn't stop me from cheering and motivate all the athletes.

I know what you guys thinking, "He looks like a Bangla cleaner"
Infact, looks-may-be-deceiving really applies to him. No one would ever guess that he's a Master holder major in Mechanical Engineering.

The fastest ELITE Male Triathlete.
And he's HOT.
*wags brows*
And he's HOT.
*wags brows*

I had a great day despite all the exhaustion.
Treat myself a glass of caffeine.
And I'm so proud of the last runner, Mike, for being so determined to finish up the race.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:55:00 pm |
0 Eaters
