Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Why bother?
The tale of unfortunate Chronicle;
A kid by the name of Sri, just bugged me.
A kid by the name of Sri, just bugged me.

And apparently, I don't even know this kid. *eyes rolling*
As I'm typing, she's babbling about God-knows-what. And my Twiniee`, damn. She's still busy queuing for my Mocha.
It's a hustle dealing with kids like this one. What's more, with PMS taking charge of my life, it's so not helping. Nope, I'm not cranky when I'm down with PMS (:
ME: "Is this some kind of boiling point?"
TWINIEE`: *widen her eyes while working out on her 'cheeks exercise'*
What a luck, after all those doubts if I'm getting the right sandwich. I'm pretty much sure and confident that what they served me was squashed with lean ham. Yes, HAM.
How outrageously disgusting.
I was like, "That's not tomato, isn't it?"

This is what I should be getting;
Tomato Cheese Panini ((:
P.S. Unwell now.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:00:00 pm |
0 Eaters
