Monday, July 21, 2008
Make it Clear
I've been attempted to update the blog upon knowing that I'll be catching that Blockbuster movie with a great companion. This may seem awfully weird as I don't usually anticipated this action. Perhaps, just put it in an account that I wanna share my thoughts after watching Dark Knight.
Since I'm some what a big fan of DC Comics(particularly to villain, Poison Ivy), I'll give it a grace nod to catch the insignificant character in action.
3popcorns which is rather fair enough (:
I couldn't stop giggling on how horrendous the voice of the hero; deep freakish voice. *giggles*
Will I still stand a chance to get this great outing with you again, mrBookworm?
toodles ++
Monday, July 21, 2008
Make it Clear
I've been attempted to update the blog upon knowing that I'll be catching that Blockbuster movie with a great companion. This may seem awfully weird as I don't usually anticipated this action. Perhaps, just put it in an account that I wanna share my thoughts after watching Dark Knight.
Since I'm some what a big fan of DC Comics(particularly to villain, Poison Ivy), I'll give it a grace nod to catch the insignificant character in action.
3popcorns which is rather fair enough (:
I couldn't stop giggling on how horrendous the voice of the hero; deep freakish voice. *giggles*
Will I still stand a chance to get this great outing with you again, mrBookworm?
toodles ++