Monday, August 04, 2008
Abracadabrrraaa!
The fictitious imaginary of our legendary cartoon, Garfield, always labeled Mondays as Monday Blues soon became to an existence to me. How ironic.
My constant recklessness seems like a habit. It’s bad habit to be specific.
It all came to waste, learning that time ticks quicker than speed. I was in a complete state of dismay upon knowing the whole conclusion. The naked truth of me sleeping for barely 2hours didn’t help much to the situation. I have to blink my eyes extra hard to keep me awake in order to look for that missing items.
Caffeine has not been doing good to me either. Each time I indulged for own satisfaction, I’ll be less awake. It’s vice versa to me, unlike most people out there.
Still, nothing can stop me from the addiction (:
I know, I’ve been sucha annoyance to both Mommykins and Twiniee` for making them to play hunting in the wee hours of morning. *insert guilty mode*
I’m still learning to be less careless especially to important things that worth my precious blings. *tsktsk*
Now, I have to start starving and consume nothing but my MOCHA. *sniffsniff*
Or maybe I should consider eating grass like what my fellow Fitness mates always tease about. Hahs!
I know, it’s a great lesson.
Wait. I guess?
I shall declare;
it's Monday & Toothache Blues.
-__-"
toodles ++
Monday, August 04, 2008
Abracadabrrraaa!
The fictitious imaginary of our legendary cartoon, Garfield, always labeled Mondays as Monday Blues soon became to an existence to me. How ironic.
My constant recklessness seems like a habit. It’s bad habit to be specific.
It all came to waste, learning that time ticks quicker than speed. I was in a complete state of dismay upon knowing the whole conclusion. The naked truth of me sleeping for barely 2hours didn’t help much to the situation. I have to blink my eyes extra hard to keep me awake in order to look for that missing items.
Caffeine has not been doing good to me either. Each time I indulged for own satisfaction, I’ll be less awake. It’s vice versa to me, unlike most people out there.
Still, nothing can stop me from the addiction (:
I know, I’ve been sucha annoyance to both Mommykins and Twiniee` for making them to play hunting in the wee hours of morning. *insert guilty mode*
I’m still learning to be less careless especially to important things that worth my precious blings. *tsktsk*
Now, I have to start starving and consume nothing but my MOCHA. *sniffsniff*
Or maybe I should consider eating grass like what my fellow Fitness mates always tease about. Hahs!
I know, it’s a great lesson.
Wait. I guess?
I shall declare;
it's Monday & Toothache Blues.
-__-"
toodles ++