YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Sunday, August 10, 2008
FAT gurl's dream

I guess it's pretty early to predict, but I have to say that August not gonna be a great month for me. This should be due to the upcoming fasting month, which leads me to binge-in and constantly acting way far from an ordinary human kind.

It must be my eating disorder episode, I assume?

Just how can I get back on shape within days?
Next week is my competitive run and I don't wish to be looking like an elephant grappling every step. The next following two weeks is my dinner over at Pan Pacific with all the APSN stuffs. And the next two days is the vertical marathon. Sheesh!
I can't simply be on a strict diet since it's a binging month. Or should I say, Hungry Ghost Festival(?).
Every where, there's food. *upset mode*

Isn't it pretty ironic, I'm in Fitness line and apparently, an instructor cum teacher teaching Fitness. Oh, we didn't call it PE which is so 2minutes ago and effing fogey. *flings hair*

I need my June Beach Body back.


That's how I look from the back?


Yes, I miss tanning but with the condition I'm in (which is horrendously disgusting to glance at), it's way unglamorous. And I've found a couple of photos taken by professionals during the Swimsuit Photo shoot.




I know, I look effing FAT from the side.
):




toodles ++

Signing off @ 11:00:00 am | 0 Eaters