Thursday, August 07, 2008
Glimpse

Since the day I lost my precious cell pouch which contains my dull looking ezlink and yes, DSS tap card. Like Mommykins used to repetitively mentioned when I came rummaged through all around the crib, "Ms Fieza is so forgetful..."
To make my own self less forgetful, I bought a new card holder which I assume, stands out slightly eye-attracted. I couldn't find the exact one of Hello Kitty so there goes the substitution. And did I mentioned that my weighing scale is Kuromi too? Yup (:

Thursday Dress Up Day for ME [:
Since it's Thursday Fruits Day, all teachers were given Dragon Fruit instead of the usuals Bananas and Apples. I've collected mine, expected it to be cut and ready to consume. I was dumbfounded knowing that it's given as a whole. The thought of mini shopping spree later with Dragon Fruit in my tote. Great. *insert idiotic face*
Telematch is tomorrow and I'm all done with the reports and meeting. Knowing that I have a huge task to handle with my colleague. Butterflies? Hahs!
Let's pray for good sunny weather tomorrow (:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 5:01:00 pm |
0 Eaters
