Saturday, August 02, 2008
One Two Three
THREE things I'll be updating on yesterday.
Only three (:
FIRST up,
A short visit to the family clinic for an MC due to the occasional irritant of the undying flu. And it's just something which gonna leave a bad remark to my record for having MC, twice this week. *groals*
SECOND,

An evening date set by mrBookworm with an intention to get me a ride on the cylinder-like tube, which been the talk of the city. It's known as the World's Largest. *wag brows*
Coincidentally, both of us wasn't as excited as anyone else around us. It's pretty bizarre that we found the ride kinda unattractively attracting. -__-"
Perhaps, we wanna arrow down the feeling of being an outnumbered local experimenting the ride. *giggles*
I stayed motionless right in the middle, head tilted down, I still sense no excitement with me in a cylinder-like tube. I couldn't even bothered to let my fingers play around with the camera to snap some shoots so mrBookworm(being kind enough) initiated the move (:







I swear, I just realized that the stage is gorgeous.


All pictures credit to mrBookworm (:
THIRD,
Meet up Twiniee` Lala took us ages, like seriously.
It's Monsoon Hair Academy Graduation over at Zouk (:
Those hair fashion wasn't as psychotic and chaotic as I've expected. Unintentionally, I was there to support Yvonne, whose voguely sashaying down the aisle with her stunning new look.





Despite the extreme lateness, mrKnight was grinning upon seeing me, portraying his side of cuteness. Thanks for alarming me regards to this event though it's kinda short and last minute notice. I know, I still owe you a date. Hahs!



We didn't party all night due to energy storage for NDP preview the next day and fever start developing. And after uploading all the pictures, I just realized that I didn't snap a shoot with mrBookworm. Which is why I felt something amiss.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:58:00 pm |
0 Eaters
