Monday, August 11, 2008
Let's Diet.
A perfect story for fat gurls.
Stop eating 'cause nobody like fat people.

A significant date over at PictureHouse with beloved Twiniee` since leave was given by the principal and apparently, someone just wanna ditch school. *grins*
Main priorities have been set up two days ago focusing; visit to the salon to fix the hair and beautify my nails (:

I was feeling a little low and wasn't much of my usual wackiness. I thought of heading to the gym but the temptation of the regular size popcorn just got me driven away instead. I was victimized by abominable distractions.
With an additional that succumb to despair, the inner desire been wanting to catch the award winning movie with storyline of an aneroxic and the battle of losing weight. The urge of vomiting in between the show was at verge, with loads of 'delicious' foods screening right before my eyes. Watching obese people consuming more than what they should just got me feel like a visual suicide.
Once again, nobody like FAT people.
So please, I'm fat. *eyes rolling*

The feeling of people kept mentioning on how chubby I tend to appear gave a huge alarm. Which explains why I have several 'pincher' thinking that my cheeks are like plasticine. *grumpy mode*

A big Thank You to McCafe guy for the decoration of my cuppa (:
I bet you've noticed my glum expression.
I bet you've noticed my glum expression.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:45:00 pm |
0 Eaters
