Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Huge Appetite

This week marks the worst, so far.
I'm still working on the pathetic Lesson Plan for this week and I've yet to work on for next week's. And here I am, in McDonalds trying hard to squeeze my brain with hot Mocha placed next to my right arm. It sum up to a total of three Mocha I had for today.
The real bargain for insanity.

My new child-like bangs
-,-
After checking my schedule, I just realized that next week is my competitive run.
It's pretty moronic as I've not been preparing myself for the local event. I guess, it'll be a morning jog with bunch of competitive runners overtaking me for a great placing. *sigh*

The worst ever scenario which makes me panic stricken was my latest hobby I've picked up.
EATING. BINGING. MUNCHING.
I was telling Twiniee` earlier yesterday that I wanna have a Binge-in session since I'm utterly upset. Oh yes, I'm an emotional eater. Wait. I'm just glutton. Darn.
So, I made an appointment with Twiniee` after sch/work for dinner, dined at some Japan restaurant while working on the workloads. It was an unintentional a mini record feast. I must say that Twiniee` Lala do enjoy every bite of it. Check out her expressions.







I must be in the state of mental breakdown when my mouth just can't stop from munching.
Who says vegetarian don't binge? Who says fat gurls practice the art of dieting?
I end my whole temptation to this slice. Oh yes, I gorged down all of it in a blink of time. I swear, I ate worst than pig. *grumpy mode*

And I've been binging for almost everyday now.

toodles ++
Signing off @ 9:58:00 pm |
0 Eaters
