Sunday, August 17, 2008
self-proclaim Fitness Buff?

The event wasn't as prestigious as I've wildly pictured for the past three conservative days. I was expecting gurls of my age to be in the category I'm in. Sadly, women in their thirties were among my competitors. It's gonna be tough, I thought to myself.


I wasn't demoralizing myself, though. Somehow, I find it hard to shine. No doubt about it.
Surprisingly, I was the first few ladies leading the crowd for about approximately 5km. I was at my lowest point when my right foot betrayed on me. Abrasion could be felt around the surface of the foot. It was horrid at that brink of time. Marshall whom on duty were a bunch of nymph, majority were standing in a immobilization mode with dull expression portraying on their face.
That was seriously unmotivated.


Battling emotionally with the heat beaming on me was way out of reach. Drama couldn't be anticipated though as legs kept moving within own pace. Running alone in a race might be tough since you have to keep yourself motivated. My will power and me, the prime enemy.
Upon reaching the finishing line, eyes arrowing sharply on the time record, I know I've disappointed myself, unintentionally. Despite knowing that I can't sprint, I pushed myself beyond the limit making several eyes came glaring at me with brows frowning hard. I must be looking like a retard. *insert idiotic face*




Maybe I forget to remind myself that it's just a morning jog (:
While gulping down the 350ml Rhino drink, I spotted a gorgeous lady videoing my every move. Exhaustion turns to excitement within that few seconds. For once, I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me.
My lovely parents came to support me secretly on Sunday morning, I was flabbergasted.


Thanks Mommykins and Daddykins for the surprised to come and support me (:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As planned, a date to the bowling alley with mrBookworm right after the race.
I had a great cold shower while listening to some local unrecognized band playing I'm Yours awfully before meeting my date, making the weather seems threatened.
I was so hyper and fresh that I'm so sure no one would believe me if I said,
"I'm just done with my competitive race earlier this morning"

I had a great cold shower while listening to some local unrecognized band playing I'm Yours awfully before meeting my date, making the weather seems threatened.
I was so hyper and fresh that I'm so sure no one would believe me if I said,
"I'm just done with my competitive race earlier this morning"




Up next, Vertical Marathon.
toodles ++
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:57:00 pm |
0 Eaters
