Sunday, September 14, 2008
More than 3in1

Visualizing Sunday to be of the usual, loaded with chores and piled of undone workloads making the whole afternoon seems a little slower. Time doesn't seems to do any mercy either. I was indeed pretty lazy to drag both of my feet out of the crib and take a breather. However, picturing the aftermath of the afternoon date could actually stir my sour-like weekend.
A mini clinic session with mrBookworm was way beneficial. Credits goes to him for the knowledge and skills he showered me earlier this evening (:




By the time we ended with the session, it's perfect timing for dinner. And guess where we headed to for dinner?

Ohh` yes. It's Makansutra.
I know, it's so unlikely of me to actually have a meal there. A street known for the outmost gluttony district. And apparently, it's Lantern Festival this very night too. The whole atmosphere of tonight came collided with breeze making it a perfect end.







I wanna see the morning moonlight with you again (:
MuchLove ++
Signing off @ 11:53:00 pm |
0 Eaters
