Monday, October 20, 2008
BLUE
I've lived up to the stereotyping and myths of MondayBlues. I'm wearing all BLUE today.
-_____-"
Colleagues rushing me to get all the workloads done, treating me like a cyborg. I've yet to get a break. I'm multi-tasking and no assumption on this is part of a break period. Usual cravings of heavy dosage of caffeine soon will come to sense of satisfaction. One down, perhaps two more to go (:
I managed to giggle my way through while working on the report. De-stress doesn't have to be pampering own self over at an expensive spa or sauna.
Thanks for the surprised call all the way from Aussie. *winkwink*
I managed to giggle my way through while working on the report. De-stress doesn't have to be pampering own self over at an expensive spa or sauna.
Thanks for the surprised call all the way from Aussie. *winkwink*
toodles ++
Signing off @ 2:45:00 pm |
0 Eaters
