Friday, October 03, 2008
Caring Me
Dearest mrMacho,
No one expected sucha misfortune were to occurred right after the ceremony, that very night. Physically, not even my own self aware of that, though I'm dominating my own body. Organs doesn't seems to alarm the whole nervous system what's to come about.
I never thought that abandoning food could lead to such a horrendous state. That hectic day seems to make me forget that consuming food is like a routine. Brutally abused my poor tummy without intention. Vision seems obnubilate making me walk like a drunken monk. It did tickle to your bone, somehow(I'm aware of that).
I'm so glad that you're being sucha sweetheart. Taking initiative for the next move. I didn't know that anyone could care so much about my well-being. And resting my cranium on your bulky pectoralis major somehow ease the pain I'm in.
Thanks, dearest!
MuchMuchMuchLove,
princessFieza`
Signing off @ 10:19:00 am |
0 Eaters
