YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Bones no more?

That constant dozing publicly, in train(particularly), while heading back home has been like a routine. Sleeping duration has miracle-ly last for at least a minimum of 2hours each day, for the record. It irks me more when things, new things, being pushed to me. All loaded up, making no difference if I'm able to complete a set of those piles.


Friday is the grand meeting on the Fitness&Health package.


I think I'm dying soon. Hair loss, chubby cheeks, expanding thighs, awful froggy eyes, pimples(loads loads loads of em'!!) and most importantly, the drastic weight gain.
Though I've not been tracking those numeric on that scale due to chronic anxiety disorder. Somehow, I just know that fats accumulating within seconds. And the school's weighing scale died on all of us just when we're supposed to do updates for the students BMI.

Looking in the mirror, I can't seem to recognize what stood parallel to me(glaring). I've gained so much weight that it makes me projected like a brand new someone. I'm ballooning, no kidding.
That amount of workloads seems to double my gormandizing episodes. It's useless if I were to visualize myself hitting the track or working on my fitness with my sprained ankle, yet again.


And Mommykins were right, I'm fatty now. tsktsk.
Waiting for the right day to go hibernating after create a massive destruction physically to own self.




toodles ++

Signing off @ 2:40:00 am | 0 Eaters