Monday, October 27, 2008
Gulp All Down
"I ate alot(growls)... Binged episodes back..(upset)"
"It okae. Good what..."
"But I'll turn fat..."
"That's good, it's alright. You need some flesh anyway. You look so anorexic, you know..."
"NO, I'm so not!"
"It okae. Good what..."
"But I'll turn fat..."
"That's good, it's alright. You need some flesh anyway. You look so anorexic, you know..."
"NO, I'm so not!"
- last season conversation

It's been exactly nine days now, for the record.
The ultimate fact, I'm all aware that no one's out there this time to check if I'm cheating, on peeping for those numeric.
Physically, I could feel those excessive fats bulging like a piece of lard. Making a clear view of an obese lady. Making a conclusion, no point for double checking.
Visually, I've known that I've put on too much weight due to eating disorder episodes(yet again).
Cousins mentioned that Twiniee` is skinny than me. *tsktsk*
Mommykins repetitively mention-ing that I've grown too fat now.
Now is the right time to hibernate. Period.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:19:00 pm |
0 Eaters
