Thursday, October 09, 2008
Just NINE days.

While engrossing sipping my undiluted anti-oxidant dosage after the intense meeting with the HOD, cell vibrated and I was more than gay spirited to answer the call. News broke out, I thought it was a joke. Surreality engulfed the little printed images soon will be place stationary on the memo pad size wallet.
Nine days isn't a play thing when nothing to topple down and shake my days except total dumbstruck. When early bedtime isn't what I need, not now. It's weird though when things were catered but wasn't much appreciated. I'm glad that, that sort rendezvous I had yesterday came with comfort. Sadly, it's expiring in no time.
Nine days isn't a play thing when nothing to topple down and shake my days except total dumbstruck. When early bedtime isn't what I need, not now. It's weird though when things were catered but wasn't much appreciated. I'm glad that, that sort rendezvous I had yesterday came with comfort. Sadly, it's expiring in no time.
I shall wait.
I shall wait.
I shall wait.
MuchLove ++
Signing off @ 1:18:00 pm |
0 Eaters
