YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Like a Surviver!




Losing calories the whole of today seems so easy. Together with all female fitness enthusiast, I'm on my motivated mode. That mode had been switched as early as 7am this morning. Despite the sleepless night, physically, I'm all hyper to work on my fitness. Weirdly, caffeine isn't the prime factor this time.


"I've paid gold hard blings. Oh yes, good money, for this. So I'm expected to enjoy every bit of the session", replied to Twiniee` over the cell.





Indeed, with full of sincerity, I do enjoy every bit of the session. Spending hours and the whole of my weekends over at Ngee Ann City, worth the time. When it comes to fitness, I wouldn't mind being that lonely ranger. Attending the event all alone was pretty much equivalent to spending quality time with own self. Sometimes, you just have to get a day off and know yourself better. I've spotted my lowest point when it comes to Dance Beat MTV Dance as energy seems to drain out after close to 7hrs of fitness workouts.






I was my own enemy, grappling every moves seems like a burden. Believing that I could swallow all the negative thoughts somehow managed to rinse my mind.





Spotting an old folk joining the crowd doing CardioLatino got me impressed. Proudly announcing her age over the microphone when she got interviewed, 75 years of age, for the record. I wanna see myself working on my fitness too that very age. *saluting with pride*





Knowing that my thigh are expanding and exploding in no time, I still vainly slipped on that black leotards. Trust me, those stretchmarks definitely managed to say a big 'hello' to the world. *chuckles*
Nazmi mentioned earlier this morning over MSN on how worried he is looking at how scraggy I've gotten. Never trust this source. Chubby cheeks and cellulite still lingering and wrapping me. Bad habits of constant binging lead to this drastic outcome.





Body-Mind-Soul session that evening was elastically calming. Not to mention, tricky moves to keep our body folded (in a way), making it appearing like we're boneless. I was at the brink of giving up for that very last routine. My very first attempt doing an advance Yoga (:




I survived Amore Women's Day Out!





toodles ++

Signing off @ 11:21:00 pm | 0 Eaters