Monday, October 13, 2008
Pair and Team up?
Not too long ago, a call happened to hurricane my heart, making it pounds way vigorously. Tendencies of me gaping for breath that short period was inevitable. It wasn't excitement, I swear. It's as good as receiving a death call.
That call lasted for close to 14minutes, I bet.
To get squeamish for a phone call close to midnight is just way to lame.
Let's put it in this way.
This time, there shall be no Sherlock Holmes' checkered cap along with stinky-outrageous yet vintage pipe smoke. I shall metamorphic the whole structure as such to a soluble density.
Now, I have to trail the missing slices from that pizza pan. Going solo but with an additional pour of a guardian shadowing my back. The whole journey gonna take some time, for sure. How great.
*insert moronic expression*
I'm still in doubt for another tale of sleepless night. Ohh` mellos.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:50:00 pm |
0 Eaters
