Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Rapid inner Motion
Lenses started to feel so dry, retina trying hard to moist itself by producing teardrops.
For the very first time, my eyes were all awake; focusing on mission of the day. It's inevitable, tell me about it.
Time seems to swift way faster than before. And I'm still not done with the undone workloads. *insert idiotic faces*

Last night's chatting with various pals was tummy ticklish. Particularly with my eight years of close buddy, Eddy. Deepest apology for the unexpected bustle conversation throughout the night (dozing off while chatting seems like a new habit I've considered). Systems seems to switched to off-mode even before midnight strikes, recently. Perhaps, a clear explanation of my fresh looking face each morning over at the gym, by now.
Oh yes, I'm in action every weekdays morning(except Thursday, which still consider as my Dress Up Day) over at Tampines gymnasium or stadium for fitness with my kids.
PS: Heading to Little India to hunt for necessities after work. Bleahh =X
toodles ++
Signing off @ 2:50:00 pm |
0 Eaters
