YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Friday, November 07, 2008
Breathe




BREATHE sure does suits with TGIF, after all.
A great combo to the purpose of keeping a healthy lifestyle in youths and otherwise. Making a great havoc to the scene itself with gig-like atmosphere by showcasing different genre in performance seems warmth by crowds.

Roamed the place all alone while capturing motion coincidently seems like a greeting sessions. Bumping into friends of different circles.
Dave was there with his NS team, making him way identical with the bald cut. And Sky (whom with his new bunch of cliques) still thinks I lift up perfectly with the SleepyHead Queen title.
*giggles*





Typical dance and lullaby performances weren't much of hypnotizing. It was until bunch of fitness enthusiast from California Fitness magically appeared up on stage to work on some aerobics moves by salsa-ing away. Knowing that I'm a fitness buff my own self, I've spotted myself salsa-ing and samba-ing with the rhythm played [:
Trust me, these workouts wasn't as catchy to the one I've attended with AMORE.







Question me again, I'm unsure either on why I'm there(on Friday evening) with Silat enthusiast.
Long waiting seconds for the next instructions makes us looking like a lummox sitting on the steps. And retard song they sang while heading back irks me terribly.



P.S. Hibernating periods done. I'm back with binge-ing.
-__-





toodles ++

Signing off @ 11:17:00 pm | 0 Eaters