Friday, November 14, 2008
Without Make-Up on
DSS Prize Giving Day

It was a bad start, with me having to get Daddykins rushing sending me straight to the venue was a little suicidal. Daddykins was officially late to work this very morning. *insert slug face*
My 'mountain' collapsed. Though it wasn't like an avalanche effect, I was told that it came lying flat on the humble ground this very morning. Terrorizing the whole empire, making them alarming my cell soon after. And it was an hour before the actual event commences. It was a heart wrecking experience.

Nonetheless, my team managed to put the decoration back in place just before I arrived. I ditched my marshall duty and came rushing to the venue for nothing. *growls*
Let's just say, conclusion was sort off a little destruction.
Further comment I shall disclose for publicity wise. However, I managed to hug some of the kids and snap these last moment, with them.




I'm gonna miss all the nagging I gave them.
=X
P.S. Can't wait to meet mrMacho later [:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 2:45:00 pm |
0 Eaters
