YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Monday, December 01, 2008
VSS pt1

Vegetarian Society Day Out (partONE)





Making the entire clan waiting for me in Woodlands pick up point despite having me staying around the area. Though they appeared impatient, I was still welcome warmly with a bright smile.
The journey wasn't that vehicle jamming one another, as expected. We had a smooth ride all the way till' our first destination; Three O'Cafe.
Well known as best serve for their unique taste of vegetarian meals. *finger licking good*






Soon after our early lunch, our bus drove us to the nearest shopping center. I was with Jen when the rest of the 'veterans' came questioning on my perspectives of being part of them. I was overwhelmed knowing that there's a couple of people whose carries pretty much same idealistic ideology like mine. And the secret of being and staying youthful actually plays a great role from being a vegan.

It seems like we're caught in a storm the moment we set sail to our most designated destination, NANAS (also known as Noah's Ark).
A place infested by 700 dogs and 300 cats.
Ohh` yes, SEVEN HUNDREDS dogs.
The veterans told me that in NANAS, I should expect the unexpected situation. They thought I was brave enough to hop on this little trip, as a Muslim.







I ain't pulling any of your socks here. Do google down on Noah's Ark and it'll amaze you [:

My presence was warmly welcome by none other than those industrial dogs of brownish fur. Looking rather excited than vicious.
Having gigantic dogs surrounding me, hundreds of dogs, sure can scare the hell out of me. That two hours trip in the sanctuary soon makes me feel so much of comfort with dogs by my side. I then realized that I've owned a little guardian throughout the whole trip, a bulldog. Adorable, indeed.





Stay tune for VSS pt2;
Inhumanity acts over at Animal Paradise.





toodles ++

Signing off @ 3:04:00 am | 0 Eaters