YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
VSS pt2

Vegetarian Society Dat Out (partTWO)






Majority of us were covered with mud stains of a dog's paw. I've gotten one perfect dog's paw on my top too, perfectly printed on my waistline. Cheeky dogs. *chuckles*
Our journey to
Animal Paradise was approximately less than an hour. I was feeling a little fatigue that very moment. My trip buddy and I went dozing off while others busy munching on some wheat crackers. We eventually knocked each others' cranium, that's how fatigue we were. RoFL.

Animal Paradise is somewhat like a mini private sector zoological. Somewhat, most of us Vegans thought this place is pretty much cruel towards animal environmental. It's a zoological funded by mainly Buddhism bunch. Like wise, as expected, the whole journey was narrated only in Mandarin and Cantonese. It was a little disadvantage for people of other races.
And did I mention that all these animals were instructed in Mandarin? Ohh` yes.





Notice here in the photos, most of the animals are being caged.
It saddens me to see those little little little sad eyes on those industrial dogs. Breathtakingly, some barbarous looking dogs were spotted looking threatened.

The trip to Animal Paradise was much of an eye-opening to all of us. We took less than two hours after realizing that there's nothing much to observe at as all of the animals were being caged.
It's 5.30pm by then, we were informed that we'll be proceeding for our extremely early dinner. Wide wide smiling lines started forming on everyone's face.





Food served in Cai Yi Restaurant were scrumptious!
I was in the other hand without realizing, scooping for another serving [:
I've made my tummy gay this very day. Yummylicious!


A great Vegetarian Society trip and yes, I'm looking forward for the next meet up ((:



P.S. Stinky stinko me, you'll still there to give me a gigantic hug [:




toodles ++

Signing off @ 7:25:00 pm | 0 Eaters