Friday, January 23, 2009
Just groove will do
Bailamos Para Siempre 2009
@ Zouk;
22-23January
@ Zouk;
22-23January

I've agreed to be there, cheering and supporting my beloved Twiniee`.
'Cause I know, this very event won't be infested with barbarian bunch of cretins.
'Cause I know, this very night would be occupied by none other than classy clans.
'Cause I know, this very moment crowds would cheer for good and shuns jeers.





'Cause I know, this very event won't be infested with barbarian bunch of cretins.
'Cause I know, this very night would be occupied by none other than classy clans.
'Cause I know, this very moment crowds would cheer for good and shuns jeers.





Proudly, tip-toeing within the crowd, I was way beyond amazed with all the stunts displayed, those mere-death stunts on the dancefloor. Clamorous uproar within the crowds, whispers followed by. Republic Polytechnic's fresh new blood bunch of social dancers were being extolment interminably. Clearly observed, they're the crowds' favourite (:




Being an owl for a night span was indeed a tough selection. Knowing that I'm best known as SleepyQueen. I've noticed myself resting my derriere almost any other time, alone. While little Twiniee` knows best on how to cherish the night. *chuckles*

P.S. Shore is where I'm supposed to be this very moment.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 5:24:00 pm |
0 Eaters
