Thursday, January 01, 2009
Revolution
With everyone dropped dead after night long partying,
With everyone penned down every goals they've labeled as 'resolutions',
With everyone enjoying a brand new day of the year,
With me;
here I am, spending my day pretty much wisely on a little spring cleaning (to my room, to be specific).
With everyone penned down every goals they've labeled as 'resolutions',
With everyone enjoying a brand new day of the year,
With me;
here I am, spending my day pretty much wisely on a little spring cleaning (to my room, to be specific).

It's only today, the very first day of the year, I've realized my plaques and trophies shrouded with dusts along with old bundles of novels. Abusive acts, indeed.
Weird declaration, some trophies seems a little foreign in anyone's eyes. Myth on vampire's hypnotize-ism seems to be existing. Otherwise, I would get so addicted with bloodsucking series.
Time to time, I listen closely to Tara's negative remarks thinking that there's demon inside her.
(Guess I got too carried away)
toodles ++
Signing off @ 6:00:00 pm |
0 Eaters
