Sunday, January 11, 2009
Tarnish the Spot

Naked truth, the whole myth of Mr Postman in this very century, stopping by my crib with a parcel in hands would be tarnish in time to come. I shall proudly turn to the uttermost loud blast of my cell's speaker upon hearing The Carpenters harmonizing to one of my favourites (:
"There must be some word today
From my boyfriend so far away
Please Mister Postman, look and see
If there's a letter, a letter for me
I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Postman
So patiently
For just a card, or just a letter
Sayin' he's returnin' home to me"
The whole letter writing seems beyond cock-a-hoop. With virtual expressions, I just hope it stimulates everything perfectly. Between concretes, I'm pretty sure it kills tedium once that parcel of mine reaches your palms (:
toodles ++
From my boyfriend so far away
Please Mister Postman, look and see
If there's a letter, a letter for me
I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Postman
So patiently
For just a card, or just a letter
Sayin' he's returnin' home to me"
The whole letter writing seems beyond cock-a-hoop. With virtual expressions, I just hope it stimulates everything perfectly. Between concretes, I'm pretty sure it kills tedium once that parcel of mine reaches your palms (:
P.S. I've exceeded the limit. Boohoo.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:41:00 pm |
0 Eaters
