YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Friday, February 06, 2009
Ends Here




Seated in an auditorium, not even a complete set of attendance for a class. Each one of us dressed in our most best formal attire, appearing unusually smart for this day. I looked around, I kept on tilting my head towards my back. Ohh`, it makes me reminisced of my very first day of school in year one. That very afternoon when uniform hasn't been introduced to we, pioneers. Those redundant noise made by us seems to rocked the MPH making students from other courses giving a sharp stare.





We didn't know each other though. Still, it seems chaotic.

This very morning while the rest of us were eagerly waiting for the ceremony, it seems like two years ago. That same noise, redundant conversations made. Noise of which making lecturers kept on coming back in order to silence us. Not even a minute, we laughed our asses off.

And I've noticed, through thick and thin, these are the bunch of clans whose been supporting each others' pillar. Apart from academia wise to own interest. They've been sucha sweetiee` pie.
Though we know, we all know, it's pretty competitive when it comes to everything in fitness. Everyone wants to appear as the top notch student, being label as the very first top student for this new course. Still, we're there pushing each others' back wanting everyone to excel, at the same time.



Class buddies like Farhana and Karen, they sure do make the best out of me especially those days when I was pretty much contemplating to be part of College West DragonBoat team. Little disagreement between us usually settles with a great gurls' talk and mini hugs (:



Another spicy pick of the day, I've decided to have a picture taken with the oldest classmate of mine, Mr Crocker look alike from the Fairly Odd Parents. *chuckles*

Check out Fitness' joker. Hehs.



Sadly, Fir and Zai aren't around for this graduation ceremony. With the upcoming Fitness dance party, I hope I'm able to share the last union with my favourite bunch [:




FTG 07' batch,
I'm gonna miss each one of you.
I'm gonna miss my fellow O's.
I'm gonna miss the eternity breaks we self-declared of.
I'm gonna miss those little teasing from the guys, when I'm up front doing presentations.
Most importantly,
You guys are the best mates I've could asked for [:


toodles ++

Signing off @ 11:37:00 pm | 0 Eaters