Monday, February 23, 2009
Instinct said so
I'll be away somewhere close to Nature;
23rd-25th February

This little instinct planted inside, the one which constantly rectify every calculations in life;
This little instinct's been alarming me of the flu-bug paranoia.
I've sensed more of such weird 'bugs' gonna make surprises sooner or much later.
I'm all armed with little drugs packed in that fatty black haversack.
'Cause it's unbearable with repetitive trips to that cubicle.
Harmless drugs to kill those vicious ones [:
toodles ++
23rd-25th February

This little instinct planted inside, the one which constantly rectify every calculations in life;
This little instinct's been alarming me of the flu-bug paranoia.
I've sensed more of such weird 'bugs' gonna make surprises sooner or much later.
I'm all armed with little drugs packed in that fatty black haversack.
'Cause it's unbearable with repetitive trips to that cubicle.
Harmless drugs to kill those vicious ones [:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 5:28:00 am |
0 Eaters
