Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Dull Surfaces
When I’m feeling blue
You say that I’m hurting you
We try so hard not to fight
But sometimes we cross the line
We’re both guilty of mistakes
Though you rarely take the blame
Are you coming through?
Sometimes; I hate you
But it’s not mistakes in life you make
It’s the good you do along the way
The dues you pay
The road’s not easy
But the feeling’s strong
It’s the little things that keep me holding on
P.S. I'd pray for such figments were just of an untold tales
You say that I’m hurting you
We try so hard not to fight
But sometimes we cross the line
We’re both guilty of mistakes
Though you rarely take the blame
Are you coming through?
Sometimes; I hate you
But it’s not mistakes in life you make
It’s the good you do along the way
The dues you pay
The road’s not easy
But the feeling’s strong
It’s the little things that keep me holding on
P.S. I'd pray for such figments were just of an untold tales
Signing off @ 3:16:00 pm |
0 Eaters
